|As from September 2007 you can become a member of KPR even if you can not speak or understand Slovak language.|
|In the year 2000, we have started our club in Slovak language. Since than we have had many members joining mainly from Slovakia and Czechia.|
|Now you can enjoy all the benefits of membership in KPR Slovakia as well – and it does not matter who you are or what language you speak.|
|We welcome anyone form anywhere around the world who loves plants. Join us now!|
|Unfortunately, one disadvantage still exists: You will not be able to read our club journal Botanix, if you cannot understand any of the languages in which is Botanix available.|
|On the other hand, why not start your own journal in your own language? Get together with other gardeners, speaking the same language, and start writing or collecting interesting articles about gardening, plants etc and then start with your own Botanix in your own language!|
|There are no restrictions for your self-fulfillment!|
|On the other hand, the growing information specifically meant for Slovak gardeners can not always be used in tropical areas and vice versa, thus the local language mutation of Botanix would be desirable.|
Why to become a member of the KPR?
1. KPR members can place their orders for better prices. See some examples bellow. (There are no minimal limits for orders.)
|Price for KPR members||Price for non-members||%-discount|
|0,50 €||0,70 €||29%|
|0,70 €||0,90 €||22%|
|1,00 €||1,50 €||33%|
|3 €||4 €||25%|
2. Each member can pick up 5 FREE seeds samples each year (except of palms and cycads seeds, and seeds of some selected species) from the Seeds and Plants Bank of the KPR. Members are furthermore entitled to a 50% discount for other samples (the standard price is 1 Euro for a sample; while the price for KPR's members is 0,50 Euro only).
3. Orders of KPR's members are processed before orders of non-members.
4. Free consultations in 11 languages during the year concerning growing plants
5. You can use Open Account services.
|Open Account - Information about Open Account|
|An Open Account is the most comfortable way for buying at the KPR. You send us money before ordering anything – whenever you want to place an order, your order will be charged against your Open Account Balance immediately. This means that we do not need to wait until payment is received before commencing with your order, and your order can be packed and shipped immediately. You may add funds on your Open Account any time, by using any of the accepted payment methods.|
|Anytime you want to add funds to your Open Account, type your personal number in order for us to identify the purpose of your payment. We can then add funds to your Open Account as soon as your payment is received. There are no limits for adding funds to your Open Account. The balance on your Open Account you may use as soon as your funds have been added.|
|If you wish to pay your order by using your Open Account Balance, just notify us with the following message: "My order will be paid using my Open Account Number. XXXXXXX" Your order will be charged as soon as it is processed and it will be dispatched immediately as soon as it is packed.|
|You can ask for funds from your Open Account to be returned to you. However, keep in mind that you will be charged a fee for the money being paid back to you. There are no fees involved when returning your money via PayPal; and the maximum fee for returning your money by moneybookers.com. is 0,50 Euro. There are no fees involved for returning your money by a domestic bank transfer inside Slovakia and Czechia. Please do not hesitate to contact us for fees involved / other payment methods for any other country. We will return your money from your Open Account within 60 days after your request was received.|
|Note: Using an Open Account will save you money on fees for money transfers. You only need to transfer your money once to your Open Account and pay your orders from this account as many times as you require.|
6. If your orders in the year 2014 are over 80 Euro, you can place an order for any seeds or plants to the value of 10 Euro FREE of charge!
7. Annual lottery with prices of 50, 30, and 15 Euro free shopping with us!
...and many other advantages regarding which we will keep you informed.
1. You need to fill-in Membership Registration Form and pay an annual subscription fee of 10 Euro before May 31of the year of membership. The money of membership-subscriptions is used for the development of KPR activities around the globe.
Annual membership fee for 2014
(Membership is valid from 1.10.2013 until 31.12.2014)
|Annual Subscription||First year||Renew for next year|
|10 Euro||5 Euro|
2. You should place at least 2 orders per year from the Club's Offer. There is no minimum limit for any order.
3. You can also pay voluntary dues together with your membership subscription which will also be used for the development of the KPR network around the globe.
Interested in becoming a member of KPR? It's easy! Join us right now. Just fill-in this Membership Registration Form.